Sunday, July 10, 2005

Mike:

Hey! Don't count us other bloggers out just yet, Jen. Other than not having any super exciting things to say, I've been busy apartment hunting and working tons of overtime. Next weekend, I'll be loading up my mom's van and hauling my stuff to my new home in Jefferson Park. It's almost like a different city over there, but it's only 3 miles west of where I live now. In other moving news, I may be headed to a new (more kick-ass) department at work, but that's still up in the air.

New Feature - Mike's New Tunes of the Week:

Every week (or until I get bored), I'll be posting MP3s from recent album purchases that I've made. Here's the first, from a recent import-only EP by Superchunk's Mac McCaughan.


Portastatic - "Power Supply"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm sorry to have counted you out. I was just feeling so . . . alone.
I'm glad that you will be posting. that makes me happy!
Good to hear all is well!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

Jefferson Park??? You like?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home