Monday, August 01, 2005

Jen

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyone care for a delicious oothie?

I bowled the worst three games of my life this past Sunday. We gathered at the Mar Vista lanes to celebrate Eric's 26th birthday and to say our last goodbyes to Mike, who is, as I write, driving back to Michigan to finish up his last three semesters in school. The wrist started acting up and I couldn't bring myself to suck even worse by going lefty. It was still tons of fun and I got to have a slice from cake that was shaped like a bowling ball.

The next couple of weeks in L.A. are going to be crazy busy. I can't even believe it's already August!!! We have more visitors, going away parties, and last minute things that I want to do before we say goodbye to the sunshine state. I still want to go to Tijuana. I also really want to check out King Tut at LACMA, and I have a free ticket to Universal Studios, so I want to go only because it's free.

Unfortunately, this time next week, we have to leave the house for two whole days for fumigation. Basically, we have to bag all of our stuff, pack up the cats, food and other personal items and thankfully, relocate to our friend Greg's place. It's a huge inconvenience and we only got a discount of a whopping $74. off of our rent for the month! That doesn't even pay for us to go to a hotel, and according to our building manager, he is not leagally responsible for putting us up anywhere either. I wish I could afford a condo. I am so sick of landlords.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home