Sunday, February 12, 2006

Greg

I have returned! At least until I fail to blog again which seems to be a habit of mine. How do I know that, you ask? I spent most of last Tuesday meticulously combing the blog for any mention of my last name and it was a theme that often came up. Since I've been entrusted with our nations most important resource, lazy students, I've got to be careful. Those little buggers are resourceful. Although apparently not too smart.

Sorry we missed the fun last night, but let me and the beck know about any bowling. I bowled a wicked 140 a couple weeks ago. That's Olympic quality for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Dude - you have to vbe registered with the Tribune to look at your link. You have just proved me to be too lazy to register to read an article.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I've been looking for that proof for some time. Why are you up so early? Could it have something to do with WGN?

6:21 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Shhhhhh.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home