Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jen

Yesterday, I spent perhaps the funniest $1.25 of my life. Okay, maybe not of my life, but definitely this month.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was out in Indidana yesterday to celebrate the birthday's of Adam, as well as Dawn and Mia (Matt's family), when we stopped off at this store called "Halloween USA." I love Halloween, and a store like this is like Disney World to me. Anyway, I stumbled upon the joke and trick section where this little number (ahem, the whoopee cushion) was stashed.

During the ride home, I tried to figure out where I could put it so Matt would sit on it. I could only figure out that he'd probably be going to sleep soon, so I put it under his pillow. Anyway, you slice it, it worked and I thought it was hilarious. Of course, Matt warned me that he would get me back. Ahh, the game of sweet revenge (Sorry!?).

Sadly enough, this is not the first Whoopee Cushion I have ever owned. Thinking back, I believe this is probably the 5th or 6th one I've owned. Where do all my lost Whoopee Cusions go?

On a another note, I just bought the new Cursive (Happy Hollow) and it rocks. LOVE IT. Also saw the 3D movie, Monster House, yesterday. Ususally, movies like that compromise plot for effects, but I felt that this was a pretty solid movie all around. The animation was amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home