Friday, February 23, 2007

Jen

Just to start off- Mike, it was great seeing you last Saturday. How is it that you know people everywhere you go?

I had to take Josie to the vet this past Wednesday. She broke- how this happened, I do not know- a lower canine. Anyway, the vet was able to remove the remaining part of tooth without having to put her under, and saving me tons of cash as well. However, twice a day, we have to give her this bubblegum smelling antibiotic, and of course, Josie hates it. And, she hates me for giving to her. She has some "trust issues" right now. Every time I go to pet her, she looks at me like I am going to grab her and stick this syringe like thing in her mouth and pump her full of drugs. I don't blame her, but I really wish she would understand that this is much better than surgery! It feels like I am torturing her.

Otherwise, my week has been fairly uneventful. I've been working on my knitting, and I'm pretty much done with it. My last class is this Sunday and I'm excited to have my first completed knitting project. huzzah!

I would love to comment on the Oscars, but sadly enough, I don't even know what movies or actor/actresses are nominated. I guess I have something to be surprised about this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home