Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Jen

It's really sad that NBC pulled the video of Seth Green on Jay Leno only after a couple days on You Tube. I was happy enough to have found it in the first place. Anyway, I'm hoping that wasn't a pathetic 15 minutes of fame.

We went to Vegas this weekend so Matt could pickup his bike! To make a long story short, a friend of my step-dad, Ted, gave the Bergman as a strange gift of sorts to Ted, and because Ted doesn't ride it, he sold it to Matt for a dollar. The great thing about the Bergman is now we can take it to the beach and not have to worry about parking! Try driving your car to Venice on the weekends - it's madness. Not with the Bergman! We can put that sucker anywhere! So, we are going to Venice this weekend for the sole purpose of parking it wherever we want and eating at our old favorite breakfast place, Benice.

I've started yet another blog - this time on live journal. I am apart of an exhibition called FLIST which will be at the Happy Dog Gallery in Wicker Park starting on October 5th. I have 4 photographs in the show. Part of the reason that I am included in this show is my long time connection to the blogging world. This show is based on the blogging communities that support artists. There is not much on my Live journal blog at the moment - you can have a look - however, Kit and I regularly post images on Chroma. Go! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home