Tuesday, January 22, 2002

It’s been way too long since I’ve blogged. Sorry people.

Beck’s in virginia again until Thursday, so I have free reign of her car. I’ve been driving it all over the place, I miss having a car. This morning I even drove it to the el stop, even though it’s only a 5 minute walk away. I'm so lazy.

In other news, I'm getting fat. I really need to start doing some sort of physical exertion to stop the spare tire from growing. I'm starting to look dangerously similar to that chick who turned into a blueberry in Willie Wonka. On a related note, Becky’s cat Rosa is also a little chunky. Don’t tell Beck I told you this or she might get mad at me.

I love my laptop, but you know you’re a geek when you bust it out at a bar. I did that yesterday. I am a nerd.

Anyone going to the Josh Caterer/Liz Elmore/Grant from Husker Du show at prodigal son on Thursday? I played there yesterday and it’ll be a neat venue to see those three play at. Plus they have PBR for $2. I do not have a drinking problem.

More from me later, except knowing me that’ll be in 6-8 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home