Friday, August 02, 2002

Jen

I intentionally wrote it out to be an illegible mess

I have a little story to add to Becky's.

All the bathrooms near the museum are disgusting. There is one in the basement that always smells like smoke and I've seen cleaner gas station bathrooms then the one on the second floor. Anyway, I go to get the mail for the museum on the 5th floor, and that bathroom is always clean because the administration is on that floor. I try to use that one when I'm up there.

One time, I got the mail before I used the bathroom. I had to take the only mail, which was a magazine, into the bathroom with me. I was going to leave it on the counter by the sinks, but there was crap all over the counter. Instead of wasting time to clean it up, I took it in the stall with me. There was no one in there, so I figured it didn't matter. Of course, as I'm about to leave, someone walks in and then spends a lot of quality time looking at themselves in the mirror. I felt like a complete jackass carrying the stupid magazine out, especially becasue it was a boring ass catalogue of different boxes to store photos in. She definitly looked at me funny. I can only guess what they say about me now. " Do you know what that girl from the museum likes to take with her into the bathroom?"

Um, yeah. Probably too much information. Sorry.

Today has been pretty relaxing. I spent some time looking for airline tickets to San Fran to visit Becky. I looked up a bunch of airlines by just typing in their name in the address line. I typed in "american west" in stead of "america west" for the airline and look what I got.

Besides that, we are having a little going away party for our current director that resigned. We already got free pizza, and then at 4:30, we are having champaign and dessert. SOOO special.

Well, I'm off to the Mac Mall to see if my new I-mac is in stock. 17 inch screen and a CD-R and DVD-R. So, so sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home