Friday, August 09, 2002

Jen

When I awoke, I was on the highway

These past two days have been pretty busy here at work, so I haven't had the chance to write much. As you can tell, neither has anyone else.

Greg is on his way to San Fran to visit Beck. I don't have too much planned this weekend, which is actualy a good thing. I have to put these wedding pictures I took in order, and it going to take me some time. Good thing that my porch is all pretty and painted, so I can take advantage of the nice weather but still get work done.

I finally saw Lord of the Rings on Wednesday night. I know, I'm so behind the times. Anywho, I really liked it a lot, which I guess in't that much of a surprise. Why? A) I bought the made for TV "Merlin" when it came out on video. I love Harry Potter. This is pretty much in the same realm. and b) Pretty much everyone and their grandparents like this film. Am I right or am I right? If you are curious, I found Lord of the Rings on DVD at Circuit City for only $16.00. Go pick it up if you like it!

Ok, well I'm going to go get some water and hang out downstairs. Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home