Monday, August 12, 2002

Jen

The white routine to be ingested inaccurately

Well, she liked her wedding pictures, so that's good. It took Nate and I three hours to organize them. At least I had good company.

I don't have too much to write. I spent a good portion of my weekend, fixing some odds and ends in the apartment. I helped Nathan (notice, different from Nate mentioned above) take down this hideous shelf in his bedroom. It tooks us about two hours to take it down, only because we didn't have a drill to remove the 19 screws that were used to hold the goddamn thing up AND because it was glued, rather, cemented, to the wall. No shelf needs to be that firmly attached to a wall.

Later, I went to Cody's, a great place to get cheap beer and play darts or pool. It's never really crowded either, so finding a place to sit is easy. It turns out that the Chicago Dart League starts sometime in Septmeber. Nate and his roommate are extremely into darts. They'll play games upon games in a row. Unfortunately, for this league, you need to have four members per team. It looks like I'll be loving darts pretty fast considering that I'm now in a dart league. If only I could learn how to hit the dart board. . .

Ok, I'm not that bad, but I'm not good either.

40 more minutes. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home