Tuesday, August 13, 2002

Becky

Well here I am working late again so I thought I'd see how ya'll are doing!

Glad to hear that you are getting some dart training Jen! Having your own darts is pretty cool-the ones you get at the store are so much better than the ones you get at the bar. my friends in Madison turned me onto darts at the Great Dane, but I never really followed through....

San Francisco has been seeing alot of me lately. We had a nice walk around town on saturday. In fact, it was so nice that my legs are still sore from all of those stupid hills. We went to a tiki bar at the Fairmont Hotel-where I should not have been surprised to have to pay a $3 cover for a really bad lounge act and at least $9.00 per drink. But the only think I kept thinking was that I wish I was at the real tiki bar in Franklin Park (?) where you can get Gene and Jude's hot dogs like 100 feet away.

I'm still trying to get tickets to go out and see Alcatrez-its so popular these days!

ps-its official that I am coming home on the 23rd for the weekend. What are the birthday festivities planned??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home