Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Jen

You can never get him out of your head

Holy shit it's been a long time. Meaning, since we blogged.

Funny how you think your semester is over and then you are still working on a project one and a half weeks later. So yes, we are still getting our act together for that Public Arts Class. We met with the kids about four times total, which for some reason, was incredibly draining. I applaud all teachers after that experience. I'm not sure if it was my sense of guilt or the fact that these kids had a rather short attention span, but I felt like I had to be their personal entertainer. I just wanted to give them all a lot of a attention. Especially after the second night we spent time together. One girl, Angel, told me, "Thanks for showing up again. Sometimes people won't come back." I felt as if I had to be that person to come back and make a difference. Makes sense?

Anyway, I won't be seeing the little rugrats for a couple of weeks as we finalize plans with Viacom and wait for the billboards to be posted. It's really exciting, but I just want to have my break!!! Five freaking minutes where I don't have to think of school!!!!

Work has been busy too, and I haven't had any time to do my own work. I've also been on a cleaning spree. . . Tonight is the first night of Jen's garage sale. . . I cleaned out my closet and all the clothes I just don't wear anymore are on a huge pile on my floor. Anyway, if any of you ladies of the blog want to look through it before I donate it, let me know.

Well, back to work. Hopefully other people will update too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home