Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Jen

You don't know what you've been missing

Bri, that really sucks about the job. I can't think of anyone MORE qualified for the job than you. It's just their loss. Jackasses.

I don't have much else to report besides the fact that I think I may have instantaneously got a cold. i'm just sitting here, working on some stuff and then I sneeze. Now, I feel all congested and kind of tired. Is that all it takes - one stupid sneeze?

Tomorrow, I will be a teacher of sorts when my public arts class (a mere 5 of us) meets with about 10 12-14 year olds. This public arts class is the class that 4 of us grad students constrcted last semester when the class that we wanted filled up too quickly. We've been working all of this semester on our final project - 4 different billboard designs that will be spread out between 60 or so billboards (which have been donated by Viacom) throughout the city. In order to get the funding to printout the billboards, we have to work with OCAP (Office of Community Arts Partnership), a program that arranged for our group to meet with these inner city kids. I'm really excited to work with the kids - hopefully it will give us a fresh look at the project.

I need some kleenx.

PS. Beck - I looked at the CA pictures on line. I forgot how great they were!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home