Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Jen

if this is it

I found out last night that my insane landlord was at our Apt. the day my grill was stolen. So, because he is insane, my thoughts are that he took my grill. The first question to ask is 1) why would anyone steal a grill? Well, the anwsers could be, a) too cheap, b)too lazy to go out and get one, c)likes the taste of other people's cooked food on their food d)is just into stealing, and e)is insane. If we go over these anwsers, and we see that an insane man was at my house at the time of the theft, then we can almost conclude that the grill was stolen by him.

Why is he crazy? That, I'm not sure of, probably Vietnam. How about, why do I think he's crazy. . . Well, he woke me up at 5:45 in the morning to tell me that the porch was to crowded and that he would be fined by "the inspectors" if they saw the mess. When I moved in, he told me that I could not paint my dirty walls because "some bitcches in the 70's went crazy and painted the floors white." He told me that he'd hate to come into my apartment when I was naked and then two seconds later when I sounded uncofortable, told me it was "Wednesday, and everyone needs a joke on Wednesday." Once called my house a brothel when I lived with one girl and a guy. Walks into the house whenever he wants, basically- when claiming that he knocks. Oh yeah, and busted down my dowstairs neighboor's door. Just to name a few. Insane.

I can't really accuse him of taking the grill because I don't know for sure, but I want to bring it up somehow. "so, steal any grills lately?" Too obvious?

Nathan, Peter (the two roomates) and I went looking for new grills last night and the cheapest we found was $80. Is that a bad price? As some sort of tease, Nathan got all this free corn from his boss, and now we can't even cook it.

Just curious, but if you call someone on Wednesday, sound upset and ask them to call you back as soon as they can, and it's already Tuesday without any signs of a call, do you have a right to be pissed?

I'm looking at the Schuba's show line up, and apparently on August 15th, Ben Gibbard is playing. Does anyone know if this is a solo thing? Postal Service (it would probably list Postal Service, right?)? If you know, drop me a note.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home