Monday, April 28, 2003

Jen

you know you've reached an all time low when you randomly e-mail people, especially people you know that check their e-mail fairly regularly and are at home, NOT at school printing in the digi lab for the millionth night in a row, stupid shit such as this:

I rule

digi lab makes me nuts

coincidence? I think not!

chickens eat baloney

u r a q-t*

If you got one of these e-mails and you don't get it, neither do I. Sorry, I'm bored.

*I know Christie of all people SHOULD appreciate this one. We used to refer religiously to a book called CDB, which is a childrens book that makes sentences out of letters. If you are curious about what CDB might possibly mean, I'll tell you - See the Bee. I really do think that u r a q-t is in the book, and I'm pretty sure that the recipient of this e-mail probably erased it seconds after opening it. Little did they realize that it was a compliment. Speaking of Christie, I expect a full blog about the goings-on in the Badlands. I need something to read tomorrow as I finish printing. Yes, you heard me right, I should be done tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home