Friday, July 25, 2003

Jen

I have no idea what happened. One day, I went to our blog and it was gone. No matter what I fixed or changed, it wouldn't come back. So, now we have a new, generic template and I'm hoping to get us back into the swing of things. If not, it may be just me from now on, who knows. I will say that I need this sometimes to keep me going at work, you know, a little writing, a little reading. Jeez. I just noticed. I have to repulblish all those damn links I had. Ah, a project for another day.

It's also sad to see that the last time I wrote was back in May when the Art Fair was making me miserable. It did end up sucking and the Reader article - yeah, I'm happy they even mentioned us.

Now, for the past two months or so, I've been spending most of my time working and trying to print more copies of my book. The unfortunate thing is that I HAVE NO MOTIVATION. If you had talked to June me, I would have told you that by now, I'd have 5 copies of the book published and I would have already started my thesis paper. I also may have said that I would have started photographing my new idea. How much of this is done ,July Jen? NOTHING. What happened?

I went to Vegas for two weeks which kinda sucked the motivation out of me. I think I had heat stroke for two days but I'm not sure. Anyway, since I've been back, I've haven't been able to get back into my previous work habits. That and last night, someone stole my grill. I know this little tidbit has nothing to do with work or motivation. I just want to say this: I just like food cooked on a grill. I like cooking oustside. I like having Christie and Mike over for late night BBQ's. Now we have no grill. People suck I tell you. And you know what sucks even more? Is that some asshole who already can afford a nicer grill than me just took mine because we left it out. I can feel it. Grrr.

Hopefully this is all posting an working like normal. I have to tell the rest of the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home