Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Jen

And the job search begins!!!

I gave myself a week to get unpacked, settled and comfortable. Yesterday, I felt sick (goddamn allergies!) so I took that off as well. Today, I set up a game plan for the week (galleries to hit according to neighborhood and the day of the week to go there) and then randomly searched around Craig's List for a job. I found one that said "Rock N Roll Atmosphere" so out of bordom applied and basically wrote this cheesy cover letter about how I love fast paced, fun and friendly environments. I was called back 5 minutes after I sent the e-mail. I never really thought that sort of thing works, you know, sucking up and acting all crazy enthusiatic about some crappy phone answering job, but apparently, I was wrong. I was asked for an interview, which I will go to so at least I feel semi productive in my search.

I wish it would rain so the temperature outside would drop and our apartment would cool down. We finally got a fan Sunday night and at least, our bedroom is tolerable to sleep in now. This is except when some guy comes at 6 am to power wash our neighbors brick wall. Or when the garbage man comes everyday!!! to pick up the trash and scares the cats so badly that they won't come back in the bedroom until the truck is gone. I am also tired of sun. Go away and be overcast.

Wish me luck at the rock n roll job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home