Friday, September 02, 2005

Jen

I'm home! And moved in! and totally exhausted. I cannot imagine moving again. Unless a condo physically falls into my lap, I will not be moving anywhere for awhile.

The trip home was very sucessful - no car troubles, no rain storms, just smooth, but highly expensive, sailing from LA to Chicago. Gas prices are insane. You already know this so I won't reiterate it.

Like I said, I'm pretty tired. And I'm sore too. Looks like I should be working out more regularly. Anyway, that's all for now. I have a date with city hall (city sticker/parking permit) today and I should probably do it early so I can finish unpacking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Anonymous said...

BOWLING! AS SOON AS YOU ARE SETTLED! BOWLING I SAY!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Maybe we should bowl next sunday? Sound good?

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home