Monday, September 19, 2005

Jen

Not bad, I guess. . .

So after going to that horrible, joke* of an interview last week at the rock n roll environment place, I came back and asked myself a few questions: Do I want to be someone's coffee getting bitch? Do I just want to get any old job just so I can pay the bills? I came to the conclusion that, no I didn't want to do either of these If I couldn't help it. So, I headed down to the River North Gallery district and within an hour of me being there, got myself a part time job at a painting gallery. Take that.

I am still looking for a full time gig or another part time one to make my schedule complete.

I went to apple fest this weekend and had the best piece of apple pie ever. Then, because Matt and I are in what we call "Budget Mode" we went home and read books. Then later, we read on the internet how to pick locks.

I am dying to by a new pair of shoes. God, I need another job!


*joke equals loud, really bad club music in the reception area while I waited for my interview. Then meeting my interviewer and trying to control my laughter because he looked like he was straight out of "A Night at the Roxbury." The interview consisted of him talking about his crappy graphic design/advertising firm (every wonder who designs those packets for those guys who stand by college campuses trying to sell spa packages? Bingo!) and him asking me about two questions about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home