Saturday, August 19, 2006

Jen

Last night was my 28th birthday party (not my actual birthday, however) and somehow, I managed to get up this morning and get my ass to the gallery. I had so much fun last night. I will post some pictures once I am in front of my computer.

Tonight is the night of my high school reunion. I finally got to look at the guest list, and well, I'm not too impressed. Also, as I had suspected, there is going to be an after party (also in Rosemont) so I can definitely make it out for that.





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Thanks Megan for the link. I wouldn't have posted it if wasn't so true to life. And I thought no one listened to me.


I wanted to share this video with you if you haven't seen it yet. I'm sure everyone has by now, but if not, enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Happy Birthday, youngin'!!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home