Saturday, April 19, 2003

Jen

It's getting hot in herre

Hello digi lab. I am Jen, nice to meet you.

I think I am going crazy.

As it looks, I will have one more week of an everyday affair with this place. It's really warm in here today and it's making me unbelievably crabby. But I do have two printers running, so I am getting more work done. I think.

Last night, I saw Anger Management. Not one of the best Adam Sandler movies, but very funny. Better than Big Daddy (besides Little Nicky, I think Big Daddy pretty much sucks) by far, but obviously not better than Happy Gilmore. (Yes, I rate Adam Sandler films.) There is this great scene in Anger Management with this cat wearing a purple jumpsuit that makes me laugh whenever I think about it. Otherwise, eh.

Why is it so hot in herre? Does herre sound different than here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home