Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Jen

it's going to get worse before gets better

In the lab again. . . it's so sunny out. Someone in Chicago write me and make me feel better. Tell me that it's really cold and miserable out there. Please.

I've actually been staring at this book so long that I questioned the spelling of "somehow". After looking at the same word over and over again, it doesn't make sense. some how? somehow? They both start looking wrong. I was actually crazy enough to look on-line at my new favorite site. For those that are curious, it is spelled "somehow."

Saturday night, I went to this cool backyard punkrock show to see my friend's boyfriend's band - tres pistoleros. The crowd was really great - extremely mixed in ethnicity. I'm guessing that is probably because it was down at 25th and Pulaski. There were still typical punk bands: some favorite songs included, "I don't care so fuck you", "Shitfaced", "We hate the CTA" and "Southside." I'm glad that I got to see Tres Pistoleros due to the fact that it was especially cool to hear punk rock in spanish. Anyway, it was a lot of fun, even when the tent we were under collapsed when the kinds started moshing.

The lake looks so blue. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home