Friday, March 30, 2007

Jen

Good News: NO Root canal or removal of a wisdom tooth!!! I had a "huge" cavity, and Dr. Lin did his best to take care of it. It still hurts a bit, but the Doc said it would be sensitive for a couple of days.

Other News: It looks like XRT hasn't picked the finalists for the XRT commercial, but you can see our video on You Tube. Or right here on the Blog! Hopefully, we will be chosen as a finalist and at that point, the viewer vote counts. I will keep you posted. (You will get an e-mail from me if I have your e-mail address. Beware. . .)

However, feel free to watch, rate and post a loving comment!


Not too much else going on here. Matt is in Indiana for the weekend, having a three day band practice and Wii fest with the guys.

I've decided to have a girl's weekend sort of thing. I know about five girls total, so be prepared to be sick of me, ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home