Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jen

It's very exciting to see Greg's name up there under the list of contributors for this blog. Does it mean we will see a post in the near future?

I went to the dentist for this tooth ache I've been having for about two weeks now, and I may either need a root canal or one of my wisdom teeth removed. Awesome!!!! Even better considering I don't have insurance. Next week, Dr. Lin will be removing my old filling and giving me either of the bad news I mentioned above. I wish there was some good news instead of two different bad scenarios. You know, like: "The bad news is you may need a root canal, but the good news is your old filling is made out of gold and diamonds and is worth a fortune!"

Two interesting tidbits from my weekend:

1) I was at a party this weekend, and I was uncomfortably trapped in the bathroom while a domestic dispute happened right out side of the bathroom door. A lot of words like condescending, belittling and many, many swears were used. And it was between two men. I was washing my hands when it started, and decided it was much better to wait it out in the bathroom until it was over.

2) A friend of my sister's found out after 11 years of being together, including 7 years of marriage and two kids, that her husband is gay. You would think that the weekly $400 clothing shopping sprees or the fact that a majority of his male friends are gay might have clued her in a bit. It's crazy how one can overlook the little things when in love. I really do feel bad for her and her two sweet boys. 11 years is a long time to live a lie.

Matt and I are filming a commercial for WXRT Apparently, the winner is chosen by viewer votes, so I will keep you updated on when our video is posted and how you can vote and help us out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home