Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Jen

So sad. . . Our video did not get picked for XRT commercial contest. : (
Matt and I love to make short films, and we had a great time making this one, so no complaints from me.

Quick Gap story: I was standing at the cash register when I spotted a woman nearby, holding a pair of packaged mens underwear. I asked her if she needed any help, and before I knew it, I got the whole history of her husband's underwear. Apparently, the Fruit of the Looms she bought for him were so holy after the first wash that it looked like a dog had chewed on them. Then she decided to spend the extra cash to see if the Gap brand undies would hold up, and they did! Then, she repeated this same information to me two more times as I rang up her purchase. Moral of the story: If you see a woman nearly caressing a package of mens underwear, do not show any interest what so ever in her or the product or be prepared to be it for the long haul. And Fruit of the Looms suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I liked your video! Next time...next time.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home